Dairy production at Vilvi Group began in 1934, in the heartland of Lithuanian dairy farming – the lush meadows of river Nemunas, where springtime floods give birth to the greenest grass in the whole region.
Vilvi Group consists of 6 companies: Vilkyškių pieninė AB, “Modest“ AB, Kelmės pieninė AB, „Kelmės pienas“ UAB and “Pieno logistika“ AB and SIA „Baltic Dairy Board“. The group operates 5 food-processing factories that produce exceptional products:
- Hard, semi-hard and soft cheeses, blue cheese “Memel blue“, which is produced using an original recipe;
- Cheeses with vegetable fat;
- Fresh dairy products like kefir, yoghurt, curd and consumer-beloved sweet curd bars;
- Industrial cream;
- Dairy ingredients in the form of powder: whey protein concentrate, permeate, sweet whey powder, milk powder;
- Ready-to-mix protein powder for sports nutrition – “GymON”.